Serves 6, Prep 15mins, Cook 25mins
1tsp ground tumeric
2 tbsp curry paste (red or Green)
1/4 cup Korma curry paste
1 can 400g coconut milk
1.4kg vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, courgettes) I’d say about 2-3 cups?
1 can 400g chickpeas drained
3/4 cup canned chopped tomatoes
- Heat oil, add chopped onion, cook till soft. Add tumeric & paste, stir & cook 2 mins
- Add vegetables chopped roughly, stir & cook for about 3 mins till coated in paste
- Add chickpeas, tomatoes and coconut milk, simmer 2 mins. ( may add 1/2 cup water if needing more liquid)
- Simmer uncovered for about 20 mins till veges tender. Season with S & P
- Garnish with coriander and natural yoghurt if you wish.