- 500g trim pork or chicken mince
- 2 tbsp lemon grass
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1.5 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp hot chilli (optional)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cashews or peanuts
- 1/2 red onion,finely diced
- 2-3 limes
- mint leaves
- iceberg lettuce
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and pan fry mince thoroughly. Add lemon grass, coriander, fish sauce and chilli, and cook for 2 mins. Remove from heat.
- Stir through nuts, red onion, the rind from 1 lime and add enough lime jiuce to give a fresh flavour
- Lastly add torn mint leaves and serve in the lettuce leaves or with lettuce pieces on the sde. Serve at room temperature as a starter or as part of a main meal with rice.