- Cook 2 cups chicken, cubed.
- Saute 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- Cooked chicken
- 1 can (14 oz) pineapple chunks with juice
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tbsp cilantro/coriander
- chopped 2 tsp fresh grated ginger or 3/4 tsp ground ginger
Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until chicken is heated through. For a thicker sauce, mix 1 tsp cornstarch w/ 3 TB water and add to pan. Heat until thickened, stirring constantly. Add salt and pepper to taste.