- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp red chili sauce
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 lbs chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
- ¾ cup beer (porter, stout, brown ale, or wheat beer)
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 12 slider buns
- In a small bowl stir together the honey, vinegar, red chili sauce, chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and salt.
- Add the chicken to a slow cooker, pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Pour the beer into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 hours, or high for 3 hours. Remove the chicken, shread with two forks, set aside.
- Add the sauce and cornstarch to a pot over medium high heat, bring to a boil. Boil, stirring frequently until thickened, about 8 minutes.
- Add the chicken to the sauce, stir to coat (you can add to a slow cooker on a warm setting until ready to serve, if needed).
- Add to slider buns before serving.