- 2 huge sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed. Measured this is about 6 cups of cubes.
- One 14 ounce jar of roasted red peppers in water (drained).
- One 14 ounce can of coconut milk. I use TJ’s light brand as usual.
- 1 cup of chicken stock.
- 1 small yellow onion, large dice.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes.
How you make it:
- You dump everything into your slow cooker. You let it cook for 4 to 6 hours. You blend it with an immersion blender, food processor, or blender. I chose not to blend it all the way to leave some chunks of potato.
- You eat it and feel smart and good at cooking and stuff. Garnish it with red pepper flakes or chipotle flakes if you are fancy.