- 1 lemon, juice
- 3 tbsp korma paste or mild curry paste
- 1.5 cups natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsps coriander, chopped
- 1 small mango, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- squeeze of lime or lemon juice
- 4 mini naans or pita bread
- Place chicken between plastic wrap sheets and hit with a rolling pin to flatten until double in size.
- Cut chicken into thin strips
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Marinate chicken for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare salsa by mixing salsa ingredients together
- Cook chicken on a bbq hotplate or in a heated pan for 4-5 minutes each side
- Warm naan and split open.
- Fill with chicken, garnish with spring onion and diced peppadew.
- Serve with mango salsa.