- 2 tomatoes
- 2 muffins
- 4 slices ham
- 100gm spinach
- 4 eggs
- 100ml white vinegar
- 600 ml water
- 100 ml hollandaise sauce
- Poach spinach and saute it. Season with pepper and salt.
- Crack eggs into rolled acidulated water (added vinegar), poach until soft.
- Warm muffins and ham, then place the spinach and ham on muffins.
- Remove eggs from poaching and place on ham. Coat with hollandaise sauce. Garnish with grilled tomato.
- 100gm butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 tbsp white vinegar (or 1 lemon juice)
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Place egg yolks, white wine, white vinegar and salt, pepper into a bowl. Place in a bain marie over a gentle heat. Whisk vigorously.
- The emulsion will begin to coagulate and 65’c.
- Once thick and creamy, remove from the bain marie and begin to add the warmed butter a little at a time. Serve warm.