- 400g Cresti Di Gallo
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 170g streaky bacon, thinly sliced
- 500g roma tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) thick cream
- 2 tbsp sun dried tomato pesto
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the bacon and cook over high heat for 2 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Reduce the heat to medium add the tomato and cook, stirring frequently for 2 minutes, or until the tomato has softened but still holds its shape.
- Add the cream and tomato pesto and stir until heated through.
- Remove from the heat, add the parsley and then toss the sauce through the pasta with the grated Parmesan.