- 1 sachet of edmonds dry yeast
- 1 tsp edmonds active yeast
- 300g white flour
- 30g whole meal flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 360 ml water or milk
- Mix dough in bread maker for 1.5 hours. Roll out dough (approx 1cm thickness) and cut into pieces (approx 10 x 8 cm).
- Brush mini ciabattas with milk and sprinkle with salt and oregano or mixed herbs.
- Bake at 210 to desired colour (5-10 min)
- Place baked bread into a dish and cover for a few min
- Cut rectangular pieces into bite sized strips.
- Serve with dips. Enjoy!