- 2/3 block of dark chocolate (Whittaker’s 72% works brilliantly)
- 1 can of black beans
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup carob or cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbs stevia or 3tsp honey
- In a high speed blender, mix the chocolate and beans into a thick paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients, whilst blending if possible.
- Scoop into a non stick tray approx the size of a lunch box.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius/350 fahrenheit for 30-35 minutes
- Let it sit for 10 minutes before removing and eating.